Binance P2P Learn and Trade Quiz Answers

Binance P2P Learn and Trade Quiz Answers: Get 5000 BUSD Reward

Binance P2P Learn and Trade Quiz Answers


Q1: What is P2P trading?

Answer: Peer-to-peer trading, where you buy and sell directly with another person without going through a middleman.

Q2: Who can use Binance P2P?

Answer: Only Binance users who have completed the identity verification process.

Q3: What are the benefits of using Binance P2P?

Answer: All are correct.

Q4: Which wallet is used for Binance P2P Trading?

Answer: Funding wallet

Q5: What should I do when the buyer sends me proof of payment via P2P chat, claiming that they have paid?

Answer: Check my bank or e-wallet balance to see if the fiat has arrived, make sure the buyer’s verified name matches the sender’s name, then release crypto.

Q6: What should I do if the counterparty asks me to provide my social account or phone number?

Answer: Do not send & insist on communicating through Binance P2P chat only.

Q7: What is a SMS scam?

Answer: Any of the above.

Q8: Will Binance P2P send me messages in the chat box asking to release funds while a transaction is pending?

Answer: Binance P2P will only send Risk Alerts in the Chat Box.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post